عــــــــــــــربي أنــــــــا

مرحبا بك عزيزي الزائر سارع الان في التسجيل لدينا
وانضم لفريق المشرفين

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

مرحبا بك عزيزي الزائر سارع الان في التسجيل لدينا
وانضم لفريق المشرفين

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

معانا الإنترنت أحلى

إدارة المنتدى ترحب بأعضائها الكرم
مطلوب مشرفين في جميع الأقسام فقط سجل في الموقع وانضم فورا لفريق المشرفين على الموقع

المواضيع الأخيرة

» مع رائعة العاب كرة السلة NBA 2k11 Ps2 نسخة PS2 بروايط مباشرة وعلي اكتر من سيرفر
Prostate Cancer I_icon_minitime10/17/2010, 6:55 am من طرف eslam ahmed

»  حصرياً فيلم الرعب الدموي للكبار فقط Spirit Camp 2009 مترجم بجودة DVDRip تحميل مباشر
Prostate Cancer I_icon_minitime10/17/2010, 6:39 am من طرف eslam ahmed

» حصريا اغنيتين رامي جمال - قلبي وحياتي و لانا بنساك Master Q 320Kpbs
Prostate Cancer I_icon_minitime10/17/2010, 6:28 am من طرف eslam ahmed

» حصريا وقائع حفل منح تامر حسنى جائزة أفضل فنان فى أفريقيا نسخه DSRip وعلي اكثر من سيرفر
Prostate Cancer I_icon_minitime10/17/2010, 6:22 am من طرف eslam ahmed

» حصريا حفله القوات الجويه في حضور الرئيس حسني مبارك مع الكينج محمد منير نسخه DSRip وعلي اكثر من سيرفر
Prostate Cancer I_icon_minitime10/17/2010, 6:17 am من طرف eslam ahmed

»  فيلم الرعب ومصاصى الدماء الرائع والمثير للكبار فقط - Lost Boys 3 - The Thirst 2010 - مترجم بجودة DvDRip - على اكثر من سيرفر
Prostate Cancer I_icon_minitime10/16/2010, 1:01 pm من طرف scorpion

» حصرياً جميع افلام الفنان احمد السقا 12 فيلم بجوده عاليه جدا واحجام متوسطه ع اكتر من سيرفر مباشر
Prostate Cancer I_icon_minitime10/15/2010, 12:08 pm من طرف eslam ahmed

» النسخة الـ DVDRip النهائية لفلم الاكشن الرائع جداً X-Men Origins Wolverine DVDRip 2009 مترجم بحجم 242 ميجا و على اكثر من سيرفر
Prostate Cancer I_icon_minitime10/15/2010, 11:46 am من طرف eslam ahmed

»  حصريا النسخة الفل ريب من لعبة كرة القدم Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 بمساحة 2.8 جيجا
Prostate Cancer I_icon_minitime10/15/2010, 8:41 am من طرف eslam ahmed

» حصريا فيلم الجريمة والفانتازيا Manson My Name Is Evil 2009 بجودة DVDRip مترجم على اكثر من سيرفر مباشر
Prostate Cancer I_icon_minitime10/15/2010, 8:35 am من طرف eslam ahmed

» لعبة جنرالات الحرب من أقوي ألعاب الويب الإستيراتيجية
Prostate Cancer I_icon_minitime10/15/2010, 8:29 am من طرف eslam ahmed

» لعبة جنرالات الحرب من أقوي ألعاب الويب الإستيراتيجية
Prostate Cancer I_icon_minitime10/15/2010, 8:27 am من طرف eslam ahmed

»  لعبه فيلم الاكشن The Avatar: The Last Airbender بحجم 100 ميجا
Prostate Cancer I_icon_minitime10/15/2010, 5:27 am من طرف Admin

»  حصرياً فيلم الرعب المُخيف للكبار فقط The Loved Ones 2009 مترجم بجودة BDRip تحميل مباشر
Prostate Cancer I_icon_minitime10/15/2010, 3:21 am من طرف eslam ahmed

»  تحميل فيلم Mega Piranha مترجم 2010
Prostate Cancer I_icon_minitime10/14/2010, 6:18 pm من طرف eslam ahmed

Prostate Cancer

eslam ahmed
    eslam ahmed
    عضو محترف
    عضو محترف

عدد المساهمات : 49
    نقاط العضو : 6110
    أعجبني : 2
    تاريخ التسجيل : 07/10/2010
    العمر : 28

Prostate Cancer Empty Prostate Cancer

مُساهمة من طرف eslam ahmed 10/10/2010, 9:14 pm

The most fashionable type of prostate cancer is an adenocarcinoma, hence most treatments are intended at treating adenocarcinomas. Despite the fact that your cancer is not an adenocarcinoma, lots of the solution tactic alternatives are similar. Publicizing oneself with these treatment alternatives is a considerable step in deciding regarding which therapy technique to select.

Other forms of cancer could also begin in the prostate gland, including sarcomas, little and transitional cell carcinomas. But offered that these other kinds of prostate cancer are so uncommon, if you suffer cancer of prostate it is nearly specific to be an adenocarcinoma.

It is a type of cancer that occurs in the cells of glands. Almost all cells in the prostate gland are of the glandular wide range, which indicates that adenocarcinoma is the most prevalent type of cancer to happen in the prostate. Cancer happens when the genes of a cell turn out to be abnormal (mutation), leading to the cell to create and slow down the typical function of a tissue.

As soon as the cancer achieves a particular size, the abnormal cells could extend to other places of the entire entire body and lead to cancerous tumours to develop. This occurrence is recognized as metastasis. If a tumour is able of extending to other locations of the entire body like this, it is named malignant.

The simplest technique of remedy for prostate cancer adenocarcinoma is Watchful waiting, considering that it is in essence no solution means. With this treatment, you and your physician are in agreement to monitor the adenocarcinoma for development or alterations. Having said that, if development or alterations are observed, in that case more aggressive treatment system is frequently important

الوقت/التاريخ الآن هو 5/7/2024, 1:02 pm